Website Designer/Copywriter, Business Services - NBC Sports Next
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we’re fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what’s Next.
The primary role of the Website Designer/Copywriter is to assist in designing websites for golf courses around the world. A successful candidate will have experience in front-end web design and write clear, concise copy in a variety of voices over multiple mediums. A familiarity with golf terminology and website/SEO best practices is preferred.
- Assist with front-end web design for golf course websites using WordPress
- Transfer client’s websites from their current site to new WordPress templates
- Create and design websites using WordPress from a selection of templates
- Write clear, SEO-focused copy in a variety of voices for golf course websites
- Complete basic SEO work for websites
- Establish brand guidelines to transfer clients from their current website to a new WordPress website
- Keep track and update project orders through Salesforce
- Collaborate with multiple teams throughout the website design process
- Research and stay on top of website best practices
- Proofread websites to ensure no grammar errors are visible
- Attention to detail: Client satisfaction is all about the details
- 1+ years of relevant working experience
- Ability to design websites using WordPress
- Intermediate to Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with Photo editing software
- PHP Knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot using browser development tools
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Understanding of website accessibility best practices
- Copywriting experience
- Produce error-free content: Content must be high-quality and in adherence with the company's style
- Self-starter, ability to complete work in timely fashion
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills a plus
- Some golf knowledge preferred (terminology)
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.