This position will require the candidate to edit video content for use in digital programs and platforms for outside clients, both long form and short form pieces. These elements generally are time sensitive and require an eye for detail and a quick hand, as well as creative input and element building. At times you will be expected to work on your own with little to no supervision. This is a full-time, project-based position that is expected to last at least one year.
Edit for 15-20 pieces of video content daily
Provide title cards and elements for digital and social departments using Photoshop
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Create graphics when needed in Avid, Photoshop
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 1 year Avid editing experience required
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Ability to work in multiple formats, and workflows for digital, linear, and promotions
- Provide title cards and elements for digital and social departments using Photoshop
- Knowledge of JW player and file delivery for multiple platforms
- Ability to color correct
- Knowledge of Interplay is required
- Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- It is the policy of SNY to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Must have well rounded knowledge of Avid and its applications
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Working knowledge of digital formats, parameters, and resolutions
- Willingness to work non-traditional business days/hours
- Ability to edit under pressure of multiple deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
SNY is an Emmy Award winning regional sports content creator with both linear television and digital platform distribution. SNY provides unparalleled and exclusive coverage of the New York Mets, New York Jets, UCONN Women’s Basketball and all things New York sports. As New York's leader in local sports coverage, SNY delivers the most comprehensive access to all the Tri-State area's professional and collegiate sports teams through exclusive live games, nightly sports programs, and original entertainment. The linear network serves approximately nine million homes throughout New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and northeastern Pennsylvania, and nationally through select providers. SNY also distributes up-to-the-minute New York sports news and exclusive series digitally at SNY.tv, and through its social channels on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.