NBCUniversal, LLC, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
• Collaborate with full Brand and Strategic Marketing team including Senior Designers and Editors in ideation and creation of creative content and marketing elements
• Design show and live event graphics packages (monitors, opens, lower thirds, transitions, bumps, boxes, billboards, snipes, etc.)
• Design and deploy packages/toolkits for short form multiplatform use
• Design and deploy sponsored promos, activations, campaigns and on-air elements
• Fulfill daily graphics requests including but not limited to creative content, sponsor elements, show opens, social media graphics, team/sponsor logos, headshots, etc.
• Design graphics requested in a timely manner without sacrificing brand continuity or graphic quality
• Work with Marketing team to design marketing materials (print ads, one sheets, web banners, press kits, t-shirts, flyers, banners, billboards, LEDs, premiums, etc.)
• Work closely with video editors on motion tool kits and upholding and maintaining branding guidelines
• Set and keep the design standards of the creative team at the highest possible level
• Design original logos, layouts and presentation decks
• Manage projects from concept through production, asking for clarification and prioritization as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine art, Graphic design or equivalent work experience
• Proficient with Adobe CC (strong Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects skills a must)
• Knowledge of multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Professional experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Proficiency in editing and motion graphics
• Possess expert understanding of graphic design, print design and web design.
• Portfolio that covers design, motion design, typography and photo manipulation
Additional Job Requirements
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Exceptional organizational skills when dealing with high volumes of content
• Excellent communication skills to a range of stakeholders
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in fast paced, high pressure environment, live TV environment
• Iterative learner – applies learnings to future projects and helps others do the same
NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC10 and Telemundo62 is seeking a Multimedia Designer & Illustrator with a focus on graphic design, digital, social and marketing to join our Creative team in Philadelphia, PA. A solid background in creative design and illustration will be most beneficial for this role. The Multimedia Designer & Illustrator will have a keen eye for design, modern graphic communications skills, a visual storytelling sense, and a strong interest in our brand. This is an opportunity to build the visual identity for the brand while focusing towards the future and to join a team of passionate content creators.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.