As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Analyst, Applied Analytics, Decision Sciences, Peacock
This position will be on Peacock’s Content Evaluation & Advanced Analytics team with a charter to generate impactful content performance insights to enhance content investment, programming and other strategic business decisions. As an Analyst, you will work in a high-visibility and fast-paced environment, delivering insights and analyses that support the development, evaluation and acquisition of content for Peacock, both domestically & internationally. This role will have a tangible impact on Peacock’s growth and success as it establishes itself as a major player in the global streaming landscape.
- Analyze complex data sets (1st-3rd party) to develop content and customer insights that drive content, programming and editorial decision-making
- Generate ad-hoc analyses to answer critical and time-sensitive business questions, identifying areas of strategic opportunity
- Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and executive Leadership
- Partner closely with business stakeholders (e.g. Acquisitions, Originals, Editorial, Strategy and Marketing teams) to define business needs, craft analytic approach and develop data driven solutions
- Take ownership of projects from planning through execution and delivery, collaborating with partners to ensure deliverables that align with business needs
- Help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
- Minimum one year of analytical experience working with large, complex data sets and analytical tools
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of additional coding languages is a plus
- Experience using 3rd party media data sets; Nielsen products (ie. NPower, NNTV, Gracenote), comScore, MRI, Parrot and/or other
- Strategic thinker with ability to derive conclusions and recommendations from raw data
- Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
- Strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
- Experience with statistical modeling and/or advanced data science techniques is a plus
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.