Graphic Design Specialist, Email (6-month contract)
NBCUniversal, LLC, Remote, Work from USA
Create the extraordinary.
NBC News Digital is seeking a graphic design specialist to help implement new graphics and templates for our
newsletter portfolio (including NBC News, MSNBC, TODAY and CNBC). This role will work closely with a
dedicated Email Marketing & Operations Specialist within the Audience Development and Engagement team.
In addition to improving existing assets and designs, the role will also help launch new email products.
● Lead the design of newsletters across four brands, designing for large-scale email audiences
● Assist in building new automations and journeys for editorial and marketing messaging
● Coordinate with brand marketing and editorial teams to connect visual assets to engagement goals
● Research, develop, present and implement innovative email executions
● Understand reporting, insights and overall KPIs while testing new design elements and systems
● Create design best practices and style guides for each brand’s newsletters, collaborating with editorial
and marketing teams on future projects
● 1-2 yrs experience working in a fast-paced creative environment, such as a design firm, advertising
agency, digital agency, in-house creative department, or as a freelance designer
● Ability to edit HTML/CSS within an email building platform
● Experience with Sailthru or a comparable ESP
● A digital portfolio of design work geared toward audience engagement
● Proficiency in responsive email design for desktop, web, tablet, and mobile
● A strong understanding of email marketing best practices
● Highly collaborative and possessing the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team within a large
● Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
● Strong communication skills
This is a temporary position in which you would be employed by Yoh Managed Staffing but assigned to NBCUniversal for the duration of your employment.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We help clients see the bigger picture