NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Entertainment Coordinator, Production, would support the EVP, Production, Alternative Programming. They will manage the day-to-day administrative functions and would interact with internal leadership team, clients, networks and all personnel, and with external studio clients, executive producers and producers.
- Provide excellent administrative support; i.e. answering phones, scheduling meetings, organizing show documents, etc.
- Actively interface with Executive in Charge of production and various departments including labor, legal, HR, and finance.
- Track and monitor daily tasks and assignments for executive and keep them informed of upcoming commitment and responsibilities.
- Ensure executive is prepared for all meetings with proper documents
- Regularly attend meetings, take notes, and distribute them.
- Assist in updating trackers and status reports and make sure files are up to date.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Reconcile credit card statements and submit expense reports.
- Exposure to all studio recordings for professional development.
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in production environment, television production a plus.
• A minimum 2 years administration support using Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) covering one or more high-volume desks
• Flexibility with respect to hour’s necessary, however, regular shift would be 8:30a.m. – 6p.m.
• Must have ability to work overtime, when necessary.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Strong organizational skills
• Familiarity with production documents a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, effectively manage competing priorities, and follow through.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Capable of working effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environment.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Media Jobs For You
Associate Editor, Advertising & Program Standards
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations