Vice President, Partnerships, Ad Sales
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The high-growth digital Partnerships team is seeking an experienced professional to join as the Vice President, Partnerships, Ad Sales. We’re looking for an exceptional, results-oriented individual who uniquely combines interpersonal and quantitative skills to act as a primary liaison between NBCU and our new, established, and emerging partners while also analyzing and growing the business. The Vice President, Partnerships, Ad Sales will work with our partners to identify and implement growth opportunities and work cross-functionally within NBCU to build and execute go-to-market strategies and optimize operations to drive rapid revenue growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage NBCU’s monetization partnerships with new, established, and emerging partners as well as the vendor relationships required to support such monetization.
- Cultivate strong relationships within partners’ organizations to identify, initiate and lead growth strategy initiatives and remove roadblocks.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve existing business operations, ensure seamless execution of new initiatives, and develop go-to-market strategies and execution plans needed to drive rapid revenue growth.
- Identify and track key performance indicators to measure success and drive progress
- Communicate the vision and status of strategic initiatives to senior executives and coworkers at all levels of the organization.
- Operationalize new partner products and capabilities with partners and within NBCU; chart operational processes and educate the broader sales team on new offerings.
- Use and maintain an understanding of key ad sales, planning, and financial systems (e.g., Salesforce, NBCU Internal budgeting systems) and tools.
- Keep abreast of technology/media industry trends and market conditions.
• 8+ years of experience directly working in media and/or advertising at a leading entertainment corporation, agency, technology platform and/or management consulting firm.
• Demonstrates business acumen in platforms and technologies that support digital and linear content distribution and monetization (e.g., OTT, mobile, DAI, ad serving, measurement, etc.), ideally with a foundational understanding of the advertising sales marketplace.
• Experience using quantitative skills to analyze business and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven ability to perform real-time business analysis and execute priority initiatives, using business models and partnering with finance teams as needed.
• Demonstrates ability to simplify complex concepts, defining value propositions and championing the voice of sales.
• Experience leading strategic conversations at all levels, gaining buy-in across a large, highly matrixed organization.
• Track record of successfully leading teams, recruiting, and retaining top talent.
• Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• History of acting in an entrepreneurial and proactive manner, with the ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Keen attention to accuracy and detail.
• Demonstrates ability to go above and beyond the outlined parameters of a role.
• MBA preferred.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.