- Generation and distribution of tags to the Video, Display and Website teams across internal and external channels
- Build smart links and tracking links with metadata to track performance of marketing efforts for NBC Sports, NBC Olympics and gaming properties
- Segment consumer audiences for marketing campaign activations
- Attending product and marketing meetings, record and communicate action items and manage resources to ensure follow-up and completion
- Keep senior team stakeholders notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (Deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
- Manage work across departments as well as developer facing teams in the coordination of digital, social and email campaigns
- Aid in providing reports on business health and performance for NBC Sports and gaming teams
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Prior knowledge or experience in sports and sports betting/fantasy sports (both season-long & daily fantasy) is a plus
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in marketing and promotions, highly preferred in an online B2C environment
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel) and Collaboration Platforms (DropBox, Office 360, etc.)
• Familiarity with analytic platforms (Omniture, Google analytics, PowerBI, Adobe Analytics)
• Knowledge of marketing tracking and reporting is required
• Experience with Kochava and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred
• Querying and SQL skills are a plus
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work well with other department members
• Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
• Work well in fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Media and sports knowledge a plus
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Director of Data Science (Deep Learning), Peacock Decision Sci...
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York