- Work in collaboration with Sales, Creative and Production teams across NBCU Local’s Owned stations, in both in English and Spanish, to assess program objectives, brainstorm ideas and develop clear, compelling storytelling campaigns that align with client goals
- Write and publish multiple digital pieces in our CMS successfully every week, with an ability to create engaging stories that resonate with the NBCU Local’s audience
- Effectively communicate digital concepts, ideas and rationale to clients and internal and external project stakeholders
- Create sharp, intelligent long- and short-form copy for RFP response decks including headlines, program titles and social media promotion
- Work on several campaigns at once, managing proposal deadlines sometimes under pressure and often to strict schedule requirements
- Track success of sponsored content programs, topics and formats, compile statistics and provide recommendations for future programs
- Effectively promote Native campaigns across our Social media Brand Studio accounts
- Collaborate with other team members to launch productions
- Participate in group brainstorming sessions
- Keep up to date with content marketing and native advertising trends in order to follow and surpass sponsored content best practices
- Must be a prolific writer with the ability to write strong, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of paid content creation experience or journalism experience, ideally in a full-time writing or editing position with a news publisher or agency
- Outstanding writer with experience in digital, social media, mobile, video and live event platforms, the ability to translate complex technical material into engaging reader-facing language
- Self-motivated researcher with a passion for interactive and immersive storytelling and a passion for uncovering surprising data and colourful details
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- HTML and CSS skills a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.