Local Digital Account Manager
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Aid sales force in the overall RFP and pricing and planning process, including analyzing available inventory with the goal to provide sellable digital media proposals to agencies and direct advertisers
- Create template media plans for both custom and off the shelf marketing ideas
- Work in Operative One to book and manage digital campaign products
- Manage live campaigns by monitoring pacing and delivery
- Develop strategic reallocation and optimizations for live campaigns
- Coordinate with AEs on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Work with the traffic/operations team to schedule, traffic and implement advertising programs
- Pull screenshots, provide campaign pacing and reporting updates to Sales AEs on all active campaigns
- Deliver superior customer service by making performance recommendations and optimizations
- Monitor first and/or third party impression metrics to ensure full delivery
- Confirm billing each month and work with finance to adjust billing and provide clients with accurate invoicing
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in digital sales support, preferably within operations org
• 4-year college degree
• Familiarity with an order management system (Operative One preferred)
• Familiarity with ad serving systems (FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager)
• Understanding of digital billing and invoicing
• High functioning, detail orientated individual with effective communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered for the position
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.