NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Sales Planner is primarily responsible for the development of strategic One Platform Linear sales proposals that meet both the advertiser and network’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Liaise with One Platform Linear Sales/Marketing partners to ensure all contractual obligations are met
· Lead in the creation of One Platform linear Sales proposals for incoming RFP’s that meet advertiser and category objectives
· Address client needs while highlighting the value and capabilities of the One Platform sales strategy
· Build One Platform linear media plans and schedule units based on inventory avails across the linear portfolio
· Prepare and revise One Platform Upfront & Scatter sales plans that maximize the use of inventory across the portfolio while fulfilling agency/client requirements
· Collaborate and brainstorm with Agency Partnerships, Client Partnerships, the Account Executive and Strategic Planning management in the creation of proactive and strategic proposals
· Ensure One Platform media plans include accurate pricing, approved marketing products, and available inventory while adhering to the business process to ensure optimal delivery performance
· Complete additional projects as directed by Strategic Planning and Ad Sales Finance management
· Coordinate with Sales and Marketing to build out One Platform sponsorship plans utilizing both Linear and Digital products
· Coordinate with CFS group to establish credit clearance process and non-media billing procedures when applicable
· Work closely with Sales and Strategic Planning to manage and process all cancellation options and expansion options, and generate revised media plans and flow charts to reflect all changes
· Work closely with Inventory Managers to coordinate plan approvals
· Develop strong understanding of our One Platform products and solutions for advertisers
· Assist in the creation of effective go to market tools for the sales team
· Establish relationships with agency and advertiser partners
· Respond to Sales requests about inventory, ad products, creative specifications, and research
· Liaise with Sales, Strategic Planning, Ad Sales Finance, Commercial Ops, and Marketing to ensure sold schedules run
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• 1+ year of related experience in media sales or buying
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet research
• Strong knowledge of media math and audience metrics
• Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and handle projects independently, as well as part of a team
• Ambitious and highly motivated
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.
Media Jobs For You
Senior Account Executive - Cox Business: Sign-On Bonus Available!
Cox Communications, Springdale, AR 72762