Digital Sales Planner
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Collaborate with Account Executive to understand agency/client goals and objectives to brainstorm solutions
- Work across all NBCU digital Entertainment & News properties including Peacock
- Accountable for campaign results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve online marketing objectives
- Combine data analytics and client feedback to configure, operate, and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Work with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, Site Teams, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
- Create media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue across the portfolio and NBCUniversal
- Manage client relationships and deliver superior customer service
- Ensure all digital campaigns get live, including collection of assets and liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues to internal team and client, when necessary
- Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE/Planning Manager to enable resolution with client
- Deliver campaign recap to AEs and/or clients summarizing performance
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal strategies including post-campaign research based on delivery insights
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 1 year of experience in media planning or client service role
• Proficient in Microsoft excel
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Digital Media Industry experience preferred
• Well Organized and good attention to detail
•Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and word
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
• High energy and teamwork mentality a must
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.