Program Manager, Technology Partnership Delivery
NBCUniversal, LLC, Miami, Florida
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
This position will report to the Director of Digital Product Strategy and will work indirectly and directly with technology teams across NBC, as well as external partners.
- Build and maintain relationships with business sponsors and external deal partners, understanding the goals, objectives, and contractual needs.
- Bridge the gap with key business stakeholders, technology teams and the underlying integrations, and help to shape the technology roadmap.
- Establish appropriate governance, ensuring key stakeholders are identified and appropriately engaged, and a clear decision-making process is in place.
- Strive for continuous improvement in our processes and procedures and propose changes to ensure a productive and efficient organization, in partnership with the wider team.
- Lead the initiation and shaping phase of the program working closely with internal/external teams, to coordinate, drive and shape the business requirements that solidify the solution definition.
- Ensure regular reporting of status across all programs, establishing the right controls within the team to ensure accurate status, pro-active risk management and robust plans.
- Partner with internal teams and affiliate partners to manage the successful delivery of external partnership technologies across the LATAM delivery portfolio
- Ensure establishment of program plans throughout the life cycle of the delivery. Ensuring change is controlled, dependencies identified, and risks & issues managed.
- Ensure quality is considered throughout delivery, to ensure outputs are thoroughly tested and proven before deployment to customers.
- Ensure effective communication both within internal and external stakeholders and delivery teams, and that the broad teams are clear on goals and objectives.
- Act as first point of escalation, providing assistance, and guidance throughout integration.
- Timely escalation of issues.
- Must have a “no job is too small” attitude, and an instinctive drive to go above and beyond
- Willingness to perform other duties as required
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, with background in technology or engineering, business administration with focus on digital application a significant plus, relevant project, or program management qualification.
• At least 4 years’ experience in a program or project role, including 2+ years delivering complex, multi-work stream programs.
• Track record of delivery utilizing internal software in an agile environment.
• Broad knowledge of program and project management methodologies and techniques
• Specific experience in a previous program/project management role for technology partnership programs
• Solid understanding of application integrations with technology partners such as Apple, Google, Amazon and MVPD integrators, including management of report creation and delivery
• Experience managing the software delivery process for streaming and content integrations solutions such as metadata feed development, device players & DRM, and TVE style integrations
• Demonstrable experience delivering technology change within digital/OTT sector. Good understanding of the global media landscape, and technology’s influence in this space.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization.
• Ability to take complex technology discussions and break them down for non-technical groups
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments as well as external partners & vendors
• Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
• Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal)
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver on our promises.
• Pro-active approach to delivery, identifying and neutralizing threats to success; positive approach to addressing conflict.
• Good working understanding of media technology systems; able to have meaningful discussions with technology experts.
• Experience in the product development & delivery process.
• Previous experience working with remote delivery teams, LATAM or international experience a considerable plus.
• Specialist experience in OTT application delivery, or partner onboarding & entitlement management a considerable plus.
• Highly articulate and confident communicator; passionate about delivering successful outcomes and willing to go the extra mile.
• Calm under pressure, able to make quick and rational decisions and maintain focus.
• Able to navigate ambiguous situations
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.