NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
Program Manager, Peacock
The Program Manager, Commerce Product is responsible for the management and monitoring of programs and projects for the Direct-to-Consumer Commerce product team. We are looking for an organized, results-oriented candidate with proven record of delivery success in rapidly evolving environments. This position will report to the Senior Director, Program Management.
- Manage programs and projects working closely with product managers, designers, business stakeholders and technology teams
- Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
- Provide clear and consistent communication of program and project status for cross-functional teams, leadership, and stakeholders
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them
- Utilize enterprise project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence and other applications to manage the program and deliverables, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
- Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
- Manage program capacity and forecasts
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in program and project management
• Experience with all type of project management methodologies (agile, waterfall and hybrid)
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate global teams
• Relevant project management certifications
• Highly collaborative, able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
• Previous experience working with remote delivery teams
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and significant change
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATONS
Boston University Dept. of Phys. Ed., Rec. & Dance, Boston, MA USA