Sr. Planner, Integrated Sales Planner - NBCU Local
NBCUniversal, LLC, Remote, Work from USA New York, NY
Create the extraordinary.
The Sr. Planner, Integrated Sales Planner is part of a team of enthusiastic media professionals who connect various divisions at NBCU Local. This role will partner with NBCU Local Division Business Development Directors, agency Account Managers, and national partners to build the business cases and compelling stories that will help our clients see the value of local products in the NBCUniversal portfolio.
As Sr.Planner, Integrated Sales Marketing, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with developing and executing high-level RFPs, marketing/cross platform media proposals across the NBCU portfolio (containing NBC & TLMD owned stations and affiliates, Regional Sports Networks, National Diginet Cable, targeted digital assets, OTT, Peacock streaming service).
- Lead in the creation of strategic proposals and media plans for incoming new business opportunities by creating multi-market media plans based on inventory avails to meet advertiser and category objectives
- Ensure media plans include accurate pricing, available inventory, and approved products adhering to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance
- Maintain relationships with direct client partners during pre-sale and post-sale by communicating campaign deliveries and post buy analysis
- Liaison with research, strategy, and finance teams and external trades to complete campaign objectives
- Work with National sales team to provide Local solutions to meet client needs
- Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory and adhere to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance
- Complete additional projects as directed by VP of Sales Marketing and Director of Planning, including project management, content creation, strategic planning, and tentpole event activation (including Olympics, Super Bowl, World Cup, Thanksgiving Parade, Award Shows, etc).
- Assist in the coordination of sales marketing materials
- Minimum 5+ years experience in local media planning, buying, or sales with knowledge of broadcast, digital, social and out of home preferred
- Must be expert in Excel and proficient in PowerPoint
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Donovan, Sales Force, research tools
- Familiarity with broadcast and/or digital sales systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional communication, project management and presentation skills
- Clear, concise, objective and professional written and verbal communicator
- Superior organizational skills - must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and handle projects independently as well as part of a team
- Must be willing to work in New York City area.
• Collaborative, team-player who exhibits strong communication and problem-solving skills when working with several internal departments and external partners/vendors
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Acute attention to detail and well-organized
• Creative and strategic planner with clear ideation and execution abilities
• Resourceful, focused on project objectives/goals and can prioritize when managing multipe tasks/projects
LOCATION: NYC Hybrid model - some days in the office, some days remote.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands