E! News Digital is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the VP. The ideal candidate for this position has exemplary organization, planning and time management skills, calendar management, including scheduling operations to run smoothly and efficiently. This individual will also be instrumental in helping to develop team building and engagement activities. Excellent written & verbal communication skills are required, and a demonstrated interest in pop-culture and celebrity news is encouraged.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for proactively managing/coordinating daily schedules/calendars, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings; maintain and updating calendar on a regular basis determining the importance of meeting requests and schedules accordingly
- Serves as first-line of defense with high volume of phone & email communications
- Arranges travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries
- Processes reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; tracks expenses and follows-up in timely manner
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff
- Coordinates on-boarding and off-boarding employees and consultants, including hardware installation request/repair, space planning, etc.
- Manages general office and administrative tasks, including ordering miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, deliveries, etc.
- Manages department files, including electronic document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management tools
- Creates and edits presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports
- Prioritizes and tracks deliverables, manages project timelines, deadlines, and requests
- Participates in meetings, takes notes, and disseminates information to relevant stakeholders, including weekly email updates
- Manages special projects as designated, assists other department members as necessary, and acts as back up for other assistants on team
- Ideates around team processes and policies, implementing and driving improvements where opportunity is found
- Performs other duties as assigned and assists with special projects as needed
- 1+ year of previous experience as an administrative assistant maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, and work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook
- Understanding of the technology, products, and terminology used in the streaming world
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Proactive work ethic around problem solving and project management
- Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately
- Self-starter, who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
- Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of customer service and response
- Previous experience supporting multiple executives
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Sr. Director, Product Management, Peacock Commerce, Acquisition
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York NEW YORK, US