Marketing Associate, Customer Acquisition - NBC Sports Next
NBCUniversal, LLC, Minneapolis MN, US
Create the extraordinary.
NBC Sports Next, an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of youth sports technology, is hiring a Marketing Associate to join our team in Minneapolis. If you are passionate about helping Youth Sport Organizations, Admins, Coaches, Parents, and Athletes this role will interest you.
- Help ideate, support, and drive the strategies to acquire and engage customers.
- Support the implementation of email marketing automation strategy, segmentation, technology, optimization, and analytics; Manage overall production process, perform quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of campaign deployments
- Support appropriate paid digital strategies to drive customer acquisition
- Setup and/or maintenance of complex, logic/data-driven customer journeys across multiple message delivery channels
- Continually test and optimize through A/B and multivariate testing of across mediums and channels (web, social, email).
- Partner with a cross-functional team to automate processes, investigate smarter targeting capabilities, and assess opportunities for improving data and efficient team operations
- Work closely with the internal sales team to implement effective acquisition, engagement, retention, and cross-sell campaigns for prospects and current customers across the SportsEngine portfolio
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience spanning paid social, paid search, and the development of web applications and journeys to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Multi-channel marketing experience with strong brands, demonstrating success with implementing multiple acquisitions and nurture campaign strategies
- Foundational understanding of CRM platforms, SEO/SEM, Paid Advertising, Analytics platforms, Content Strategies, and Testing strategies.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of campaign lifecycles and audience segmentation
- Strong planning, organizational and project management skills. Able to effectively lead meetings, teams, and task-forces towards productive outcomes.
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
- Team player with the ability to foster relationships across levels and functions within the organization.
- Entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach with an adaptable, change-oriented mindset.
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Minneapolis, MN or Orlando, FL
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.