IT Client Services & User Experience supports the organization’s work by providing reliable and scalable workforce applications and tools. An integral component of this effort is ensuring users have the knowledge and resources needed to utilize our business systems effectively, and stay up to date on IT policies, practices, and changes to our environment.
The IT Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and driving effective communications strategies and campaigns for all company employees helping to increase adoption and understanding of all change efforts related to new and updated tools and processes. The nature of communications will be related to release of new software programs or technology upgrades, outages, new or changes to existing processes and policies, cyber security, knowledge sharing and training and general awareness of our evolving Information Technology landscape.
Incumbent will place a strong emphasis on IT Client Services & User Experience brand development overseeing and approving any communications or announcements before they are released and ensuring they are aligned with business & workforce considerations.
This is a new role for the company and will be fully dedicated to the IT Client Services & User Experience efforts. The candidate will need to provide expert communications counsel and support to the Chief Information Officer, Corporate Communications as well as the entire IT Leadership Team. Successful incumbent will have a strong record of success in developing communication strategies, clear and compelling senior leader and company-wide communications and employee engagement campaigns.
- Develop and manage Client Services & User Experience communications strategy
- Consult with IT executive management to develop effective enterprise-wide communication processes and procedures
- Manage the schedule and delivery of IT communications and announcements
- Develop, manage, and publish IT-related communications and other content on the company’s global intranet and other internal communications channels, including digital signage
- Work closely with functional support teams; including IT client services & user experience, workplace engineering, project & program management, business engagement, corporate communications, and leaders to create and deliver global IT communications
- Consult on IT intranet sites to ensure clarity, user experience, and simplicity of interfaces
- Be a brand ambassador identifying our voice, supporting, and maintaining internal IT communications toolkits, including standardized templates
- Develop materials to educate staff on communication practices
- Perform communications research, KPIs and monitor the progress of various communications strategies including impact and reach, adjusting for ongoing improvement and impact
• Communication professional with 5+ years of experience and expertise in employee communications and change management with a technical emphasis
• Experience communicating about technology system and process changes for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Proven change management experience and a strong understanding of how to increase employee adoption of new systems, processes, and behaviors
• Excellent collaborator and relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to "manage by influence
• Strategic thinker with the ability to oversee multiple projects and to develop solutions to problems with limited supervision
• Teamwork and the ability to lead and collaborate across operations to produce high-level, brand-driven content
• The technological ability to work on a variety of digital platforms and multi-media content
• The creativity to produce exciting and interesting content that is engaging to a large and diverse workforce
• Excellent communication, writing and PowerPoint skills and experience with a variety of formats, including videos, web content, scripts, etc.
• Strong project management experience to prioritize work and stay on schedule under tight deadlines
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
•Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alterative Resolution Program.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or public relations
Salary Range: $75,000-$90,000; bonus eligible
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.