Integrations Producer, Custom Productions Unit
PLEASE NOTE: This is a short term position with an estimated duration of 6 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
NBC News is looking for someone obsessed with generating exceptional ideas and perfecting their execution. We need a Swiss army knife of a person: an unrivaled producer with a body of work we can ooh and ahh at; a content developer with success making stuff for screens of all sizes; someone who is passionate about all the brands of NBC News; a nimble communicator who can speak the language of engaged audiences and someone who understands the delicate balance of editorial and brand integrations.
Here’s what you’ll do: Leverage some of the most influential news brands in the world to conjure great editorial programs with strong advertising hooks and integrations that clients and audiences will both love while preserving our editorial integrity. Rinse and repeat.
If this is you, we want to hear from you.
- Help create and support editorial content and partnership elements on TV and Digital platforms.
- Establish strong editorial vision with the ability to develop content for the commercial business.
- Communicate with editorial staff to fulfill sponsorship commitments.
- Write and edit content for digital and social platforms.
- Produce and edit tape packages across linear and digital platforms.
- Act as the liaison with Editorial Standards and Practices for the execution of sponsorships to maintain editorial integrity of content.
- Create materials for proof of performance that will attract new business and retain active business.
What we’ll offer:
- Works more than 1,000 hours per measurement period:
- Eligible for 401K after 1,000 hours worked in 12 consecutive months
- Eligible for Health and Welfare benefits on 1st day of employment
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Program after 90 days of employment
- Understanding of production functions of shows and platforms to produce deliverables for sponsorship packages.
- Maintain editorial integrity while appreciating the commercial business.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative thinker who understands the importance of monetizing content while maintaining editorial integrity.
- Must be aware of latest formats and trends in digital video as a distinct form of content.
- Imaginative and creative producer with strong editing, writing and social skills along with a bottomless list of fresh ideas for stories and new ways to engage with users.
- 6+ years experience creating content.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or other discipline emphasizing storytelling or multimedia creation.
- Deep understanding of the news marketplace and the opportunities for strategic content.
- Self-starter who can book and produce complex shoots as well as adapt editors’ ideas into successful production plans.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- In select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated, must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or adhere to enhanced protocols.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $80,00- $90,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.