Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you’ll find more than a job. You’ll find a fast-paced, high-performance team of incredible colleagues that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
As part of the Peacock Product Analytics & Experimentation team, we support a data driven and results focused product organization. The ideal candidate thrives at the intersection of product analytics, data science, product development and business understanding. The candidate will have strong technical, analytical and product background with ability to inform strategy and influence decisions that make an impact.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Identify opportunities that most importantly impact product strategy
- Use your expertise in analysis, data mining and presentation to see beyond the numbers, and understand how our users interact with our products
- Connect product strategy with metrics to track process towards goals and continually inform product development through high quality data insights and experimentation.
- Defining product KPIs, create dashboards, and recommending solutions through data insights and exploration.
- Establish scorecards and continuously monitor product KPIs
- Proactively uncover key trends, anomalies, potential risks & opportunities for product team to continuously inform strategy
- Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and leadership
- Analyze product feature changes and other dynamics, synthesizing into actionable insights and recommendations that drive product engagement
- Contribute to weekly product meetings and read out on the current state-of-the-state, key trends, progress towards goals, relevant insights and impacts of experiments
- Work alongside the Product Analytics Leaders to create and maintain pipelines and dashboards
- Be a subject matter expert of the analytics dashboards, and attend office hours with product managers to provide feedback, to train product managers to self-service, and to answer ad hoc analytics inquiries
- Collaborate with the A/B testing and optimization team to validate experiment results
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $95,000 - $120,000
• 3+ years of applied experience in an eCommerce, social network, direct to consumer or media entertainment with a strong focus on analytics, product, project management, & user behavior
• BA/BS in technical or quantitative discipline
• Experience defining instrumenting and analytics customer data from digital analytics platforms
• Experience working with product analytics and experimentation stack (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Airflow, Github, Optimizely, split.io etc.)
• Coding skills for analytics and data analysis (Python, R, SQL, etc.)
• Experience performing analysis with large time series datasets, i.e. Amazon AWS, Snowflake, or Google Big Query
• Experience in defining data collection and measurement requirements
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Curious and passionate about exploring data
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to tell great stories with data by simplifying complex analysis
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to execute innovative methods and processes
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
• Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.