Specialist, Performance Marketing, Core Content - (NY or LA)
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York NEW YORK, US
Create the extraordinary.
We are hiring in NYC and Universal City, CA!
As the Performance Marketing Specialist – Core Content, you will help plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for NBCUniversal’s portfolio of branded content (USA, Syfy, E!, etc.), as well as film studios (Universal, Sony, Dreamworks, etc.) on Peacock, with the goal of optimizing media to drive efficient subscriber acquisitions and build excitement and demand for Peacock content.
- You will support performance marketing strategy for NBCUniversal core content working with the library content team to ensure content is promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute marketing campaigns for core content, focused on Paid Social in addition to Search, In-app & OTT media, Programmatic, and Affiliates.
- Work closely with the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend across channels toward driving efficient Peacock subscriber acquisition.
- Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders to implement best practices across paid media tactics using Peacock’s first party and third party to inform decisions while staying true to the Peacock brand.
- Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers determined by lifetime value.
- Help manage the performance marketing budget and expenses working closely with Senior Manager, Performance Marketing.
- Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years direct marketing experience preferred, minimum of 1+ years required.
- Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
- Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps.
- Excellent or Advanced project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
You might also have:
- Experience at a media agency, creative agency, or working directly for a brand marketing team.
- Experience either buying media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google, or supporting media buying teams via creative asset development/procurement.
- Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $65,000-$85,000.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.