Social Media Analyst
Novità Communications, New York, NY USA
Work at Novità Communications
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Salary min: $60,000
Salary max: $80,000
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Novità Communications, an award-winning, woman-owned integrated marketing and communications agency is recruiting for a Social Media Analyst. The Social Media Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing data related to social media marketing campaigns. Assist Novità clients in identifying appropriate social media channels for their specific business needs and tailors campaigns to the target audience. Track performance of various social media initiatives across platforms and develop/implement changes to meet Novita’s and Novità client’s social media goals and objectives. Work across teams to support clients on their specific social media activities from strategy input, campaign development, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting. The person in this role will collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to assist on various social media initiatives/campaigns, monitor engagement/performance, analyze social data, make actionable business recommendations, and prepare an executive summary of results demonstrating ROI. Monitor trends, and provide insight and input on platform algorithms while analyzing real-time data to provide actionable insights to the team and clients.
Social Media Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Novità teams and clients to enhance and evolve social media strategies, campaigns, and content direction for Novità channels and for clients based on the LOA as well as the client’s social media goals and objectives. Participate as needed in weekly, bi-weekly, and/or monthly calls with clients, providing relevant updates and campaign analytics/results with actionable recommendations.
- Support the Social Media Team on the development and execution of activations that align with target audiences to grow platforms, increase engagement, and strengthen communities across Novità, as well as select client and affiliate channels. Plan and implement A/B testing to ensure the performance of social activities is optimized. Leveraging data collected and knowledge of social media trends to help make recommendations.
- Support strategic social media projects for the agency and other accounts to help the clients/agency meet their goals and objectives.
Content Development + Community Engagement
- Support the content development strategy through data analytics, audience/community/ user engagement, and industry insights for Novità and the client’s social media platforms.
- Monitor content and engagement schedule to ensure content is optimized across platforms and reach the target audiences via a content management system.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of social media and content management systems and SEO basics, have excellent time management and research skills, and excellent creative copywriting skills
- Identify new social media platforms + trends, track and report algorithm changes, monitor posting cadences (days/times), and make recommendations to the team on how to adapt to ensure client posts are optimized. Contribute any significant social media news and/or trend updates in the company’s monthly newsletter.
- Monitor competitive activity, research, and report on how PR and social media are evolving to create an opportunity for expanding client services for existing clients.
- Serve as the primary contact for any potential third-party social media partners to evolve our social media capabilities, including tools and platform evaluations that would help make decisions to optimize the marketing mix.
Social Media Advertising + Promotions
- Develop and implement paid social media advertising plan that aligns to the approved advertising budget while aligning to the target audiences and strategy. Work with the internal and external teams to ensure content is maximizing results and KPIs are being achieved.
- Identify promotion opportunities through data analysis and brand listening based on performance results.
- Prepare influencer analytics for clients to help them evaluate potential partnerships through engagement rates, Post/Reel/Story impressions, Reach, and other KPI’s to help determine and suggest deliverables.
- Transform data into insightful information. Collect, organize, visualize and assimilate data to better understand user engagement trends. Leverage the data collected to provide insights to help support channel and client social media decisions related to the overarching strategy.
- Implement A/B testing to ensure the performance of social activities is being optimized.
- Apply statistical analysis and prepare results reports following campaigns and activations to monitor success.
- Understand, leverage, prepare and present monthly data from all channel analytics, including defined actionable recommendations for clients and Novità, to ensure channel performance is optimizing the insights and pivoting narratives to ensure organic growth is achieved. Prepare client reports based on the KPIs determined with the client team as per the LOA.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of social media/marketing data analytics experience
- Bachelor in Social Media Management, Marketing, Communications or Media
- Platforms: IG/FB, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Tik Tok, Twitter
- Content Management: Sprout Social, Brandwatch, Mention, or similar platforms
- Hashtags: Hashtagify
- Influencer Relations: Phlax, Tanke, Inzpire.Me, InBeat, Klear, Aspireio, Tribe, GRIN
- Google Analytics
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, possess exceptional project and time management skills, and have the ability to aggregate data in a concise manner to share with teams/clients, and ability to present.
- Proven Track Record in B2B and B2C social media marketing
- MS Office, Google Workplace
About Novità Communications
Novità is an award-winning integrated marketing and communications agency. A certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE), led by founder Christine Abbate, Novità has helped companies address their media relations, marketing and social media needs since 1996. We are devoted to architecture, art, design, technology, real estate, wellness, luxury goods and sustainability. We are known for our creative energy, our proactive yet personal approach, and for bringing products and projects we truly believe in to the attention of designers, editors, influencers, and consumers.
Want to learn more about Novità Communications? Visit Novità Communications's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands