Senior Sales Account Executive
OvationCXM, Remote, Work from USA
To ensure every question is answered accurately, and every problem is solved completely.
The Senior Sales Account Executive (Sr AE) role is a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, communicative, and highly motivated sales professional to help drive the continued growth and revenue of our company. You will have an assigned quota and primarily be responsible for driving sales of OvationCXM’s suite of software solutions within the Enterprise & ISV vertical.
Success in the role will require experience prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, and closing large multi-year enterprise B2B software deals.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generate sales and revenue to meet performance objectives, quotas, and targets. This includes delivering on quarterly and annual software and other revenue objectives, major account penetration and related supporting sales tracking of activity.
- Develop a sales funnel and pipeline of opportunities to meet assigned targets, while demonstrating a consistent focus on sales pipeline growth and expansion (top of funnel.)
- Developing knowledge and skill in the areas of CX and CXM software, as well as how Enterprises, ISVs, and their partner firms, execute on their CX strategies to deliver value to clients, and all related aspects of the CX ecosystem value chain, which is central to driving strong outcomes.
The Sr AE will also collaborate closely with the company’s leadership team and functional organizations to gain alignment with all its corresponding goals and objectives. For example, s/he will work closely with:
- Software Product and Support Operations, to ensure high-quality delivery to customers.
- Sales Support and Operations, to ensure proper tracking and reporting to executive leadership.
- Customer Success, to ensure the effective onboarding of customer accounts.
- Marketing, to ensure effective targeting of market segments, including building a robust pipeline and managing deal flow in the group.
- Product Management, to provide input on new product releases and key feedback from customers.
- Account Management, to deliver on customer support and growth goals for existing accounts.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of enterprise B2B SaaS software and/or technology sales, within the market vertical.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding assigned sales quota, selling complex enterprise software deals, with average deal size ranging from $300k up to $10M+ annually.
- Strong business acumen, within the market vertical and solid understanding of enterprise software sales and strategy, across the target market eco-system.
- Experience in and working knowledge of CRM and CXM systems, to effectively convey the value and benefits of selling CX and CXM solutions into target clients.
- Strong understanding of consultative selling/value selling methodology and sales process.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with proven ability to listen, understand circumstances, and seek solutions, leading to positive customer experiences.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
- Experience in building and maintain trusted relationships with internal partners and with external C- level executives across the industry.
If you’re passionate about working at a dynamic organization that is committed to facing the challenges of the day, this is the place for you. We are seeking candidates who want to be at the forefront of powering entire ecosystems of businesses to work together in ways that had previously been impossible. Sound good? We’d love to hear from you.
OvationCXM is the Customer Experience Management company. Our platform CXMEngine helps enterprises and their partner ecosystems deliver exceptional customer experiences with complete visibility and precise control.
The Platform (“CXMEngine”) includes pre-built CRM connectors, experience orchestration and automation tools, as well as knowledge delivery and integrated communication solutions in one seamless platform.
The world’s largest businesses trust our technology because it has been tested and proven in the most complex and secure business environments. Customer experience professionals choose us because we deliver simplicity at massive scale, streamlining CXM efforts at every customer touchpoint.
Founded in 2014, OvationCXM is made up of dedicated CXM experts and technologists. We are headquartered in Tiburon, California, and backed by NYCA Partners, Telstra Ventures, Capital One Ventures, and Commerce Ventures.
To learn more and to join the enterprises delivering exceptional experiences to over 1.5 million customers with Boomtown, please visit: https://www.ovationcxm.com
Want to learn more about OvationCXM? Visit OvationCXM's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands