Oxford University Press, New York, NY USA
Come join us !
Salary min: $40,000
Salary max: $50,000
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
At Oxford University Press we have a clear mission which informs everything we do—to create the highest quality academic and educational resources and services and to make them available across the world. It is our mission to further the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. We share the University’s uncompromising standards and belief in the transformative power of education to inspire progress and realize human potential.
The Press is rapidly shifting to digital publishing in all areas, increasing accessibility to our products and services, and improve educational and research outcomes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented problem-solver to support channel strategy activities and 3rd party account needs. The Coordinator will support accounts that distribute our ebooks and journals to the library market. Responsibilities will cover the practical and tactical aspects of account management and the sales process. Additional responsibilities include:
- Work with colleagues across the business to ensure accounts are supported in order to optimize revenue and respond to customer needs.
- Work directly with Accounts to provide information, resolve problems.
- Support the team to onboard new ebook vendors.
- Work with Legal and Compliance to manage Agreement requirements.
- Ensure the Library sales team is kept informed of relevant account information.
- Work closely with colleagues in Sales, Editorial, Ebook Operations, and Content Delivery to ensure Accounts receive required information in a timely and efficient manner.
- Adherence to group ethical conduct, group policies, governance standards, and code of conduct while ensuring all compliance guidelines are followed in business processes.
- Support the team with all matters relating to reporting:
- Support manager with the creation of presentations, meeting schedules, and coordination.
- BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Commercial experience and skills operating within a sales or marketing team are preferred.
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully supporting customer relationships
- Delivery and solution-oriented
- Highly organized and process-driven
- Collaborative and a great team player
- Open and adaptable to change
- High attention to detail
We are currently thinking through how we use our offices in the future and are open to discussing flexibility within this such as a blend of office and home working.
GJC Level: S3 (for internal purposes only)
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.
About Oxford University Press
Education changes lives forever. It broadens horizons, breaks down barriers, and fires imaginations. Like the University of Oxford of which we are a part, we are committed to uncompromising standards, freedom of expression, and the enrichment of lives through education. This is our motivation, our purpose, and our mission. It is why 100% of the money we make is reinvested into education and research. It is why all 6,000 of us in 52 countries care deeply about reaching more people, in more places, with world-class learning and research materials and services.
Want to learn more about Oxford University Press? Visit Oxford University Press's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Account Manager (Technology Sales) - NBC Sports Next
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations