Oxford University Press, New York, NY or Toronoto, ON
Come join us !
About the role
This position supports the operational efficiency of the Higher Ed Marketing department in order to optimize our internal systems and processes. The role will provide first-level admin support for many of our core systems (SFDC, SFMC, etc.). It will also document for core business processes and provide training to staff on key systems.
- Provides first-level user training and onboarding support for CRM (SFDC) in order to ensure optimal use and adoption.
- Provides support for MarketingCloud (ESP) in order to ensure optimal data flow between SFDC and SFMC, to perform regular subscriber maintenance, and onboarding support for users.
- Runs routine reporting and data maintenance in Salesforce in order to support business needs of product teams.
- Provides technical and orginazational support for the Higher Ed Sales Meetings in order to support event scheduling and ensure sessions achieve meeting goals.
- Performs regular data maintenance to Higher Ed push list and catalog app to ensure updated products are added seasonally for Sales Reps.
- Assists DoM and Demand Generation Marketing Manager with planning and needs assessment for our SFMC instance in order to optimize digital marketing and automation capabilities.
- Assists in product import data entry in order to ensure product metadata is accurate for foreign titles sold in North American Markets.
- High level of computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Familiarity with SFDC (CRM) preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze and present data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment, balancing a variety of responsibilities, managing multiple deadlines simultaneously, efficiently and accurately
We are currently thinking through how we use our offices in the future and are open to discussing flexibility within this such as a blend of office and home working.
This is a hybrid role that can be based in New York or Toronto, Canada. You will need to be in the office 2-3 times per month.
About Oxford University Press
Education changes lives forever. It broadens horizons, breaks down barriers, and fires imaginations. Like the University of Oxford of which we are a part, we are committed to uncompromising standards, freedom of expression, and the enrichment of lives through education. This is our motivation, our purpose, and our mission. It is why 100% of the money we make is reinvested into education and research. It is why all 6,000 of us in 52 countries care deeply about reaching more people, in more places, with world-class learning and research materials and services.
Want to learn more about Oxford University Press? Visit Oxford University Press's website.
Create the extraordinary.