Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Oxford University Press, New York, NY USA
Come join us !
Salary min: $60,000
Salary max: $80,000
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
We are the world’s largest university press. We have both a worldwide reach and a personal understanding of local needs, partnering on the ground to adapt publications and resources to meet the individual needs of communities, societies, and countries. We partner with researches, educators, and technology partners to stay ahead of the changing ways people around the world are accessing and sharing knowledge. With a presence in more than 50 countries and millions of customers around the world, an idea launched at OUP can have global impact.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To generate and nurture leads for titles at all stages of the marketing funnel, delivering revenue goals, and creating an outstanding customer experience at scale, using a range of digital inbound and outbound marketing tactics. To further develop the division’s automation and digital marketing capabilities across platforms. Manage team of Demand Gen specialists to create multi-channel digital marketing program.
- Creates annual marketing plans for designated products in order that titles receive cross channel market-to-sell campaigns that drive adoptions and sales revenues.
- Plans individual campaign elements on a rolling basis, reviews performance against ROI analysis in order that future plans can be adapted accordingly.
- Uses sales pipeline data & event based marketing functionality to engage with instructors at scale based on their stage in the adoption cycle in order that inspection copies are followed up appropriately.
- Further develops automation capabilities to promote the wider publishing program at scale at various stages of the adoption cycle in order to maximize sales of Academic adoptable products.
- Maximizes student sell-through and activations through direct-to-student activities and promotions in order to meet sales targets.
- Communicates leads and opportunities through analysis of data in order to maximize opportunity pipeline.
- Manages the HE marketing website as a destination site for both instructors and students in order to maximize customer experience across discovery, functionality and content.
- Regularly measures engagement with the division website and delivers improvements to content and functionality as required in order that it remains a relevant source of adoption opportunities.
- Works with stakeholders across Academic division to assess digital marketing needs and capabilities in order to align team’s digital marketing tools with group roadmap.
- Experience creating and implementing B2B/B2C marketing campaigns across digital channels: email marketing, SEO/SEM, automation and CRM marketing
- Experience managing and motivating teams to deliver engaging multi-channel campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and Journey Builder
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess priorities and balance resources across a list of products
- Highly analytic with ability to interpret complex data into compelling insights
- Understanding of demand generation best practices and ability to build marketing campaigns around customer journeys
- Experience of using analytic tools, e.g. Google Analytics
- Ability to work independently within a framework to deliver campaigns to a high standard and within deadlines and budgets
Position Location: This role can be fully remote or located near one of our offices in New York, North Carolina, Massachusetts or Toronto, Canada
GJC Level: M5 (for internal purposes only)
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.
About Oxford University Press
Education changes lives forever. It broadens horizons, breaks down barriers, and fires imaginations. Like the University of Oxford of which we are a part, we are committed to uncompromising standards, freedom of expression, and the enrichment of lives through education. This is our motivation, our purpose, and our mission. It is why 100% of the money we make is reinvested into education and research. It is why all 6,000 of us in 52 countries care deeply about reaching more people, in more places, with world-class learning and research materials and services.
Want to learn more about Oxford University Press? Visit Oxford University Press's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands