Associate Marketing Manager
Oxford University Press, Cary, NC USA
Come join us !
Responsible for the effectiveness of the department through managing a range of supporting activities including for internal & external communications, creation and update of sales tools and customer implementation materials, delivery of key marketing processes and activities, and analytics & insight.
- Work with Marketing Manager to produce key sales enablement tools, including digital and print global collateral such as the online products catalogue
- Assist with customer communication including communication around platform migrations and other product changes.
- Represent Library Marketing Programs and Executions team in product launch groups and other working groups
- Develop and report on marketing KPIs and assist with making recommendations for future KPIs.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze use of tools to ensure continuous improvement.
- Develop an understanding of both customer and sales needs, ensuring tools convey product benefits and overcome common objections.
- Gain regular, systematic feedback on tools from across the global sales team to feed into strategy and future developments.
- Aid in developing case studies to demonstrate value to market segments.
- Work collaboratively across many teams including Sales, Marketing, Journals Transitions, Customer Support, and Customer Implementation and Product Training.
- Partner with other relevant marketing teams to create content for the Library Resource Centers.
- Work with internal and external designers to develop marketing materials across print and web.
- 2 - 3 years of proven marketing experience
- Demonstrate initiative, creative problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including editing, copywriting, and presenting
- Have strong IT skills, with an aptitude for picking up new systems quickly
- Experience with graphic design programs like InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience in academic publishing and understanding of the institutional research landscape is desirable
About Oxford University Press
Education changes lives forever. It broadens horizons, breaks down barriers, and fires imaginations. Like the University of Oxford of which we are a part, we are committed to uncompromising standards, freedom of expression, and the enrichment of lives through education. This is our motivation, our purpose, and our mission. It is why 100% of the money we make is reinvested into education and research. It is why all 6,000 of us in 52 countries care deeply about reaching more people, in more places, with world-class learning and research materials and services.
Want to learn more about Oxford University Press? Visit Oxford University Press's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Creative Jobs For You
Sr Product Designer, Peacock Product Design, Viewing Experience
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York