Pediatrics On Demand, Oak Lawn, IL
Work at Pediatrics On Demand
Level: Entry Level
Pediatrics On Demand is an Urgent Care and Primary Care located in Oak Lawn, IL. We also have a sister company Minis Walk In Clinic. We serve patients from birth to 21 years of age.
Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating with other marketing and sales professionals to implement innovative campaigns for branding or product launches. Their duties include researching target audiences, recording data from campaign results to add to future reports and overseeing a company’s social media channels to ensure brand uniformity.
Job Type: Full Time
- Helps with maintaining websites and social media channels for companies with: posting, scheduling, developing type & creative marketing content.
- Help create a marketing strategy calendar for the year with Management.
- Run effective marketing ads and campaigns on social media channels that helps drive engagement and new patient referrals.
- Organize monthly reports from social media marketing Ads and campaigns to track progress.
- Help create recommendations for new ideas and programs that can efficiently help increase company’s clientele.
- Partner with Management to research, plan, and execute remote and in-person cold calling to potential clients, business partners, and community partners, as well as seeking referrals from other physician practices - building relationships in order to expand the company's patient and partner base and to create new opportunities.
- Work conventions or events (when it becomes safe again) to help market all 3 company's.
- Must be friendly, outgoing and be able to represent the company’s culture in a kind, professional manner.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- And other Administrative duties when needed/requested.
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1 or more years’ experience working in Marketing.
- 1 or more years’ experience working with Social Media.
- 1 or more years’ experience in running social media marketing campaigns.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Canva, Adobe, and MS Office applications are a plus but not required
- Having knowledge or understanding in Pediatrics and/or Medical information and terminology is a plus but not required.
- Certifications in social media networks - including Facebook and Google
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vison Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Membership
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Public Relations Manager, F&B/Home/Design
Isetta Marketing Agency, The New Work Project, 97 N 10th St #2A, Brooklyn, NY 11249