PMC: Executive Director, Portfolio Sales East
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits +401-k
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
PMC: Executive Director, Portfolio Sales East
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Penske Media Corp. (PMC), whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is adding an Executive Director to our Portfolio sales team in our Midtown Manhattan offices.
The Executive Director, Portfolio Sales East will be responsible for driving revenue growth via print, digital, social, branded content, and experiential, across the PMC Portfolio of brands with a focus on technology, auto, and finance. This includes developing and implementing integrated sales strategies, fostering strong relationships with agency and client partners and working closely with various departments/brands within the entire organization to ultimately grow revenue across advertising categories.
- Generate revenue through digital, experiential, custom/branded content sales and print
- Proactively build and maintain a pipeline of sales targets, contacts and sales opportunities
- Initiate, grow and maintain new and existing client and agency relationships
- Develop integrated 360 client/agency pitches that include print, display, video and mobile including experiential and custom content integrations
- Work with marketing and production teams to ideate custom solutions
- Rate negotiation, cross brand marketing, and product innovation
- Build deeper relationships and awareness at both agencies and clients on PMC offerings
- A proven collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate has several years of demonstrated success working in or with a corporate sales team
- Strong understanding of all forms of digital advertising including but not limited to; IAB Standard Display, Hi-Impact or custom units, Programmatic, Branded/Native Content, Social Media, Social Influencer, Newsletters, Cross-Platform packages that include digital, print and event integrations
- Ability to grow existing business and find new revenue opportunities
- Deep understanding of key markets, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales. Can create productive, long-term client relationships that span across multiple categories
- Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter. Can push self and others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to navigate internal relationships and work in partnership with other sellers
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task; excellent business and people decision-making skills
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel for meetings and events as needed, entertain clients and attend industry events.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.