Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is adding a Recruiter to our Talent Acquisition team, based in our West Los Angeles headquarters. The Talent Acquisition team at PMC shares a service-oriented attitude and commitment to smart business partnership. The philosophy of recruiting at PMC is to create opportunity; we foster inclusion, belonging, and people development across our expanding domestic and international brands.
Reporting to our LA-based AVP of Talent & Recruiting, the Recruiter we are seeking will drive the full cycle recruiting process in a hands-on capacity; manage all full-cycle recruitment for open roles including sourcing, screening, scheduling/coordinating interviews, and gathering feedback from hiring managers.
What you will do:
- Source, screen, and present a diverse pool of candidates for direct hire opportunities within various PMC functional areas.
- Effectively sell PMC to attract the best and brightest, with top-notch professionalism, timely follow-ups and overall seamless recruiting experience start to finish.
- Direct proactive talent pipelines for the various functional areas.
- Maintain data input and status of recruitment activity in the company's ATS system.
- Strategize and facilitate best in class recruitment practices, specifically surrounding Diversity, Equity & Inclusion efforts.
What you bring to our team:
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience, combined agency & corporate experience preferred.
- Media industry experience is a preferred.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, professional demeanor and ability to interact effectively with all levels of the company.
- Strong sourcing experience, including LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Must be able to handle pressure, and be comfortable working on multiple projects.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Rolling Stone, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, Vibe, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation and its iconic brands, please visit www.pmc.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.