PMC: Manager Programmatic Operations
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
PMC: Manager Programmatic Operations
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is currently looking for a Manager, Programmatic Operations to join the programmatic team. This person will be tasked with analyzing large data sets and finding actionable insights for the team in order to find new opportunities for revenue growth. This role reports to the Director of Programmatic Operations based in our West Los Angeles headquarters.
This person will be responsible for analyzing programmatic ad performance on a daily basis, update month end billing reports, and ad hoc reports, and optimizing the ad stack by working with SSP partners and working on our pricing strategy.
- Partner management/ account management - SSPs, ad networks, client relationship
- Build and analyze dashboards in excel and Looker.
- Revenue optimization - A/B test and optimize flooring strategies for our Ad inventory.
- Monitor and analyze data sets to ensure optimal performance and identify any irregularities.
- Manage all ad operations work for the programmatic team within GAM (Google Ad Manager)
- Collaborate internally with Programmatic Sales, Product, and Engineering on various projects.
- Assist with month end P&L and ad hoc reporting requests for the programmatic team.
Skills and Background
- Highly experience using analytical tools – Excel, Looker,
- 2 years of experience in Digital media in revenue operations, agency, or DSP role. Experience in programmatic a plus
- Basic understanding on the programmatic ecosystem SSP (supply side platform), DSP (Demand Side Platform), GAM (Google Ad Manager), ad operations
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable in a client facing role and account management.
- Strong technical skills – ad tech preferred.
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities to come up with strong plans of actions.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.