Billboard and Rolling Stone: Designer
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Billboard and Rolling Stone: Designer
Billboard and Rolling Stone are looking for a designer to join their team of forward-thinking marketers. In this fast-paced integrated marketing/sales environment, the designer will create unique and compelling print and digital sales and marketing tools, signage and collateral for programs and events, along with executing creative programs for advertisers. The candidate must show a deep understanding of the luxury market and how to design in this rarified space.
- Assist with design strategies, production and printing of advertising and marketing promotional campaigns, sales materials, and program/event collateral and signage
- Coordinate projects including native advertising executions, conceptual mocks, email blasts, digital advertising units, sponsored and branded videos, engaging sharable social content, and branded print and digital content
- Design and maintain all marketing documents and templates, including: The GP, RFP template, one sheet templates, department calendars
- Create custom print advertorials, ranging from adapting existing assets to creating custom illustrations
- Contribute input and provide consistency to the brands’ identities and strategies
- Work with the different brand teams to manage the work-flow for the creative services department
- Maintain a good source of creative resources
- Evaluate and use reputable vendors to achieve high quality marketing and advertising collateral
- Thorough knowledge of conceptual design—both for the digital and print market, including the production processes and procedures
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite; PP and AE
- Knowledge of UX best practices, html/CSS, and product/prototype software [Sketch, XD, etc…]
- Ability to set and manage multiple concurrent projects to meet deadlines and budgetary objectives
- Proven people and project management/organizational skills; able to work in a team environment in a flexible work environment, with excellent communication abilities
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia.
Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides “all the news that fits” to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.