PMC: Senior Designer
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
PMC: Senior Designer
Penske Media Corporation (PMC), whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million for brands including Rolling Stone, Variety, Billboard, and The Hollywood Reporter, is hiring a Senior Designer to join our team in our West Los Angeles headquarters.
The Senior Designer we are seeking will create beautiful designs and implement better design solutions across our brands and PMC corporate. The ideal candidate has a fresh, cutting-edge aesthetic and understands how great design enhances content, not distracts from it.
The ideal candidate has experience across web, print, marketing and corporate collateral. A strong multi-tasking skill set and an eagerness to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and departments is required.
- Maintain efficient and scalable production of digital assets across our award winning and iconic brands.
- Participate in ideation, creation, and delivery of responsive web templates to our internal development teams.
- Assist the PMC design team to deliver creative solutions for corporate collateral: presentation decks, newsletter campaigns and campus design.
- Present ideas to stakeholders, work collaboratively across teams: sales, marketing, editorial and others.
- Take risks in design, push past the obvious and make something outstanding.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Be a positive and collaborative team member who is ego-free and invites feedback, while also knowing how and when to defend design choices
- Has a unique understanding of digital design UX/UI as well as the latest web trends and features
- Proficiency of Adobe CC including XD, Illustrator and InDesign. PowerPoint, Sketch, WordPress, HTML and CSS
- An understanding for atomic design and universal design system is a plus
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Rolling Stone, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, Vibe, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation and its iconic brands, please visit www.pmc.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands