Robb Report & Art Media: Media Planner
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Entry Level
Robb Report & Art Media: Media Planner
The Media Planner will be responsible for supporting the pre-sale proposal process through the post-sale phases of digital advertising programs. This person will be the point person for the entire pre-sale process, from RFP response and ideation to IO bookings to campaign management.
- Media plan ideation and creation, working with multiple marketing and sales teams to put together media plans that meet our advertising partners’ needs
- Utilize historical data and leverage internal data tools to recommend smart and sophisticated digital strategies for each client
- Advertising calendar management, ensuring no takeover / newsletter dates are overbooked
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Editorial in pre-sale work including developing proposals and campaign strategies that tie directly to client objectives and KPIs
- Utilize performance data and insights to strategize on proposals to ensure we put ourselves in a position to over preform for our clients
- OMS (Placements.IO) management, inputting sold programs into Placements.IO
- Team first attitude
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Flexibility to maintain focus through change and drive amid ambiguity.
- Solution- and outcome-oriented approach
- 1-2+ years of media planning or related business experience, preferably with an agency or publisher
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, Prisma, Placements.IO or similar OMS
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a shared appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste, and fine design. Covering sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wine and spirits, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more, it’s the brand the most successful people rely on to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that will matter most to them. Robb Report is synonymous with affluence, luxury, and the best of the best.
About Art Media:
Founded in 1902, ARTnews, is the oldest art magazine in the world and the world’s leading authority in art journalism. ARTnews reports on the art, personalities, issues, trends and events shaping the international art world. Art in America, founded in 1913, has provided groundbreaking critical insight into contemporary art and culture for many generations. The magazine offers authoritative coverage of the most important developments occurring in art in the United States and around the world. Art Media’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.