The Hollywood Reporter: Marketing Manager
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Hollywood Reporter: Marketing Manager
The Hollywood Reporter is seeking a versatile Marketing Manager who will play an active role in creating cutting-edge entertainment campaigns for one of the industry’s most iconic legacy brands. This position will interact closely with all departments – including sales, digital, design, events, editorial, social, data and more – to bring programs from the biggest studios, networks, streamers and consumer brands to life. We’re looking for someone who has both a creative and analytical mind, and a true passion for entertainment, pop culture and the arts.
- Create and ideate proposals and big ideas for client campaigns, across entertainment and consumer verticals
- Project manage active campaigns, which includes leading client communication and internal workflow across departments touching both pre-sale and post-sale
- Assist in various brand marketing initiatives, including strategic partnerships, events & activations, ad creative, new editorial programs and more
- Lead data efforts, using numbers to craft compelling stories about the THR brand
- Closely monitor the rapidly-evolving entertainment marketing landscape to consistently capitalize on innovation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within entertainment, advertising/creative agency, marketing or similar
- Knowledge of the entertainment and creative advertising landscape
- A true passion for entertainment and the arts. Much of this work is fun!
- Proficiency with technology and digital/social platforms
- A team player with a positive attitude that’s infectious to the team at large
About The Hollywood Reporter:
At a time of transformative change, The Hollywood Reporter provides unparalleled access to and intelligence about the business of the entertainment industry, as well as the people and the culture behind it. THR is an urgent and timely blend of rigorous breaking news, analysis, investigative reporting, insightful features, as well as lively design and elegant, creative photography across multiple platforms _ a high-octane 24/7 website, a luxurious weekly print magazine, video series, podcasts, exclusive events and robust social media accounts. THR sets the entertainment agenda, elevating and broadening the style and substance of the Hollywood conversation.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands