PMC: Associate Manager, E-Commerce Marketing
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
PMC: Associate Manager, E-Commerce Marketing
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is looking for a talented and results-oriented Associate Manager, E-Commerce Marketing to join our highly collaborative audience development team in NY. The role will help develop and execute DTC and e-commerce campaigns across PMC’s portfolio of sites in conjunction with a variety of brand and corporate stakeholders including but not limited to Editorial, Analytics, Product, and Revenue Operations.
- Create and execute organic marketing campaigns to support e-commerce and DTC initiatives that deliver measurable results
- Devise and manage successful paid marketing campaigns to support e-commerce and DTC initiatives including but not limited to Social, Search, Email and other paid partner channels
- Communicate and collaborate with Commerce, Design, Audience Development, and key brand stakeholders to develop new campaign imagery, copy, and overall seasonal campaign strategies
- Drive incremental revenue by uncovering new marketing opportunities within the product offering and developing new strategies to promote product categories or key items
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to measure campaign success; must be willing to dive deep into the numbers in partnership with the Analytics team to identify trends, uncover key insights and make actionable recommendations based on specific campaign KPIs
- Analyze partner performance, maximize partner revenue generation, and ensure sustainable high-impact results
- 1-3 years in a similar role preferably at a Media/Entertainment company, retailer or start-up
- Understanding of Social, Display, Search and down-funnel performance for digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns; DTC experience highly preferred
- Ability to analyze, interpret data, and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations
- Keen interest in learning about new technologies and implementing new digital tools and processes; comfort with spinning things up from scratch
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Familiarity with Looker, Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Facebook Ads Manager a bonus
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Rolling Stone, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, Vibe, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation and its iconic brands, please visit www.pmc.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.