PMC: Email Marketing Manager
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
PMC: Email Marketing Manager
Penske Media Corporation (PMC), whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands, including Rolling Stone, Variety, Billboard, VIBE, The Hollywood Reporter, Women’s Wear Daily, Robb Report, Deadline, IndieWire, attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Email Marketing Manager to acquire subscribers for PMC subscription brands. The role will lead email marketing for subscription acquisition, and will leverage contemporary strategies, tactics, and technology solutions in these efforts.
The successful candidate will be well versed in direct ecommerce sales via the email channel, and associated skills: copywriting, creative management, email capture, list management, audience segmentation, campaign deployment, marketing automation, and email marketing platforms (ESPs / CRMs), as well as digital analytics platforms and ROI measurement.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Acquisition, the role will be specifically responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Email marketing for PMC subscription brands, with the end goal of maximizing subscription sales generated directly from email campaigns to brand databases.
- Planning and deploying email capture campaigns on publisher websites, with the end goal of acquiring records for email marketing lists that can be converted to subscribers.
- Managing a creative supply chain to deliver email marketing creative and copy according to deadlines in the department marketing calendar.
- Deploying email campaigns according to deadlines in the marketing calendar and monitoring performance by maintaining a dashboard to track KPIs from the email channel.
- Leading audience segmentation strategy, personalizing and automating email campaigns based on user content affinities and behaviors.
- Designing and deploying multivariate tests in the email channel to identify wins and progressively optimize for revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in an e-commerce and/or subscription marketing environment
- Experience writing copy for direct ecommerce marketing
- Experience with creative briefing and execution management
- Experience with email marketing platforms (e.g. Marketo, ExactTarget / SFMC, Pardot, SailThru)
- Exposure to and experience with marketing automation and associated solutions
- Highly proficient in web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture)
- Highly proficient in Excel, with experience managing large lists of users and analyzing large data sets.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint/Google Slides, MS Word / Google Docs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to compose and present thoughtful business cases.
- Strong experience in A/B and multivariate test design, deployment, monitoring and reporting and interpretation.
- Competent with mathematical and statistical concepts related to e-commerce.
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Digital Marketing Strategist - NBC Sports Next
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations