PMC Music Group Account Manager
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
PMC Music Group Account Manager:
The PMC Music Group Account Manager will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team. They will be responsible for liaising with clients and internal departments to plan and coordinate all areas of digital and print media buys for the PMC Music Group (Billboard, Rolling Stone, and VIBE) properties. This position requires participation in all stages of the digital sales process: creating media plans, gathering materials, optimizing delivery, and analyzing performance of digital campaigns. This position also requires a passion for music and entertainment and a strong willingness to learn and be motivated by the opportunity to help shape and contribute to the success of the Sales team.
- Proposal generation & submission across digital and print media
- Campaign execution & management
- Performance and analysis
- Oversee monthly billing & fulfillment
- To develop effective and successful programs that maximize monetization of brand assets and digital opportunities. Deliver superior client service to cultivate partner relationships and drive renewal of business.
- Create simplified and strategic media plans that are easy for clients to digest and leverages the very best ad products and services available across the PMC portfolio.
- Drive interdepartmental communications between Marketing Execution + Strategy teams and Branded Content to ensure seamless pre-to-post account management responsibilities.
- 2+ years of digital planning experience or account management experience at a digital publisher or digital media agency
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - delivers information in a clear and concise manner
- Solution oriented – resourceful, thorough, organized. A proactive problem
- Experience with a third-party ad servers and strong knowledge of Placements.io, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager/DCM, Google Docs, Innovid, Prisma, Sizmek, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and draw strategic recommendations from data analysis
- Experience across all things digital: web, mobile, social and video
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia.
Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides “all the news that fits” to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.