Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We’re looking for a motivated writer/producer to join Billboard as a member of the brand studio team. The brand studio oversees all elements of brand partnerships and branded content. Our branded content spans 15 second Instagram shorts, to 90-minute live television productions, to real life events and concerts and premium print executions. We distribute video on every social platform and build to specific client goals and KPIs. Above all, we’re the smartest, fastest growing entertainment company out there and our branded team is leading the industry.
- Join pre-sale brainstorms and collaborate with sales and strategy on proposal development including ideation, talent and budgets
- Manage program pre-production and development including creative timelines, video treatments, talent recommendations and article ideation
- Manage program creative execution including on-set production, talent interviews, talent management, article writing, post-production supervision, event creative support
- Book talent and manage all aspects of program participation including: drafting offer memos, overseeing contract execution, campaign logistics, creative participation, payment and social posts
- Liase with editorial team and advise on program creative, timelines and elements
- Identify and hire freelance program support as needed and process all contracts and payment including writers, producers, editors, directors, photographers, stylists, hair and make-up, etc.
- Oversee all digital production including copy writing and digital publishing of articles and video in brightcove and wordpress
- 5 years writing and producing experience at major publication, brand or network
- Exceptional written, verbal and organizational skill
- Proficient in content publishing including wordpress & JW player
- Strong freelance network of writers, producers, editors, directors, photographers
- Love of music and pop culture
- Ability to travel 25% of time
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Billboard: Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands