SHE Media: Associate Manager, Partner Services
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
SHE Media: Associate Manager, Partner Services
Created by, and for women, SHE Media is a mission-driven media company reaching 80 million unique visitors per month. SHE Media publishes inspiring and informative lifestyle content ranging from health, career and entertainment to food and family. Through our flagship editorial sites and our proprietary SHE Media Partner Network of hand-picked publishers and top lifestyle creators, we produce digital and live media content that connects and inspires millions of people.
SHE Media is hiring a Associate Manager of Publisher Services to deliver on the promise of our holistic partnership, who will own the relationship and growth of a portfolio of SHE Media publishers and influencers. In this role, you will be looked at as the lead digital media business consultant for key partners and work to ensure partners are growing their brands and revenue by leveraging the products and industry expertise of SHE Media. This role requires you to have a hands-on understanding of how publishers generate revenue such as programmatic advertising, SEO, social influence and audience engagement. You will be the primary lead assisting partners in implementing best practices in all of these categories as well as educating your portfolio of partners on how to respond to industry changes.
- Build strong relationships with a portfolio of publishers and influencers, members of the SHE Media partner network through written, phone and in-person interactions
- Support the ad-tech, revenue and traffic growth needs of your partners through the use of internal teams as well as hands on know-how
- Provide frequent analysis and recommendations regarding revenue and product performance for your partners
- Assist in effort of marketing the SHE Media partner network, and marketing your relationships for revenue generating opportunities
- Ensure no partner email, request or need goes unanswered and with a positive outcome
- Participation in broader community engagement via social media and in/for event programs.
- Contributing to the process of organizing partner information and attributes to better unveil revenue and service opportunities
- Proactively optimize partner’s ad configurations on mobile and desktop
- Contribute to overall strategy and improvements to SHE Media’s partner tools/services, particularly in scale measures
- 2+ years of publisher or SaaS support experience, preferably in media
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and internal and external customer satisfaction management
- Experience translating data into actionable recommendations
- Excellent customer-first communication skills (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability and track record working in WordPress back-end and implementing code
- Understanding of ad supported digital monetization and business models
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About SHE Media:
SHE Media is a mission-driven digital media company created by and for women with 80 million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2021) and 350 million-plus social media fans and followers. SHE Media publishes lifestyle content that informs and inspires millions of women. Our content is curated from thousands of sources, creating a living tapestry of the messy, beautiful, authentic and joyful moments that embody our lives. Through our flagship editorial sites, our proprietary SHE Media Partner Network of hand-picked publishers and top lifestyle influencers, we create digital and live media content that matters.
SHE Media encompasses a family of leading media properties alongside our flagship sites: SheKnows, STYLECASTER, Soaps and BlogHer, which is home to the world’s leading content and events platform with a mission to provide economic empowerment for all women creators and entrepreneurs.
SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: Hatch, a resource for parents featuring Gen Z-generated content; and BlogHer’s Voices of the Year, honoring and celebrating powerful, culture-shifting women across industries. Part of Penske Media Corporation (PMC), SHE Media is based in New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and Scottsdale, Arizona. Follow SHE Media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.