SHE Media Integrated Marketing -- Associate Manager
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
SHE Media Integrated Marketing -- Associate Manager
SHE Media produces premium content that informs and inspires the world. The SHE Media community is comprised of creators who use their voices to connect, inspire and build bridges. Through our flagship editorial sites and our proprietary
SHE Media Network of creators and publishers, we create digital and live media content that matters.
To help us achieve our mission, we are adding an Associate Manager to our Integrated Marketing team who will develop, manage and produce innovative integrated marketing strategies in support of revenue goals both proactive and in response to RFPs. We are seeking a strong writer who can develop compelling proposals, sales materials and all associated collateral. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in digital media, agency or brand marketing.
- Interface with advertising sales, editorial, branded content, design, video production, planning, SHE Media Partner Network team and other divisions of the company to produce timely, creative and highly impactful materials
- Build strong proposals in response to RFPs or proactive pitches, from strategic ideation supported by data to creatively designed packaging utilizing PPT
- Create new brand materials and big idea opportunities including: seasonal packages, editorial sponsorships, general presentations, event materials and more
- Develop custom and annual event concepts across all Flagship brands; assistant on-site at live events live events
- Utilize ComScore, MRI Fusion, Civic Science and Google Analytics to pull relevant data and tell a strong and strategic insights-driven story customized as needed per advertiser
- Maintain Integrated Marketing Tool Kit and keep all sales facing materials up-to-date
- Accompany sales team members on high-level calls with clients and agency partners
- Monitor and report on creative ideas, new marketing trends and platforms
- College grad with 1-3 years of digital media marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising products and marketplace
- Ability to develop creative and unique opportunities to meet advertiser objectives
- Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to create compelling materials utilizing PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced sales environment
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About SHE Media:
As a top 10 lifestyle media network reaching over 82M monthly visitors, SHE Media focuses on the power of content to move our culture forward through the celebration of passion and purpose.
We believe that media companies can and should be a force for good in the world. Ranging from food and family to health, career and entertainment, our rich collection of content is curated from thousands of diverse sources. Comprised of a community of creators and hand-picked publishers within the SHE Media Partner Network and the flagship brands, SheKnows, BlogHer, STYLECASTER and Soaps, we produce digital and live media content that connects and inspires millions.
Source: ComScore, August 2021
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Associate Backlist Marketing Manager, Audience Development, Kn...
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Associate Emerging Platforms Editor-Regional Sports
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations