PMC: Custom Research Senior Manager
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
PMC: Custom Research Senior Manager
Penske Media Corp. (PMC) is seeking a Senior Custom Research Manager to help spearhead the development and execution of audience and ad effectiveness research initiatives for the company. In this position you will work across the PMC portfolio which includes brands such as Rolling Stone, Variety, Billboard, Hollywood Reporter, SHE Media, Robb Report and many others. The role will interact with multiple departments including sales and marketing, product development, consumer marketing, editorial and events. This is significant opportunity to learn and grow with one of the leading growth media companies in the U.S. This position reports to PMC’s Research Director.
- You will be a key member of the PMC Research team and lead its custom research efforts from inception to completion
- Develop, design, implement and analyze audience, editorial and product research studies
- Spearhead advertising effectiveness and campaign performance studies
- Analyze and improve advertisers’ performance, in support of their marketing initiatives
- Advise and support PMC teams on best solutions for custom research needs
- Proactively provide industry trend analyses including new product & research offerings
- Manage budgets and vendor relationships
- 5+ years’ experience in digital media custom research and insights
- Must be well-versed in digital ad effectiveness surveys and methodologies
- A strong command of custom questionnaire development and survey execution
- Experience programming surveys with software such as Survey Monkey, is preferred
- This role requires both strategic big-picture thinking and hands-on tactical skill sets
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment across multiple departments, juggle multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines
- An intellectually curious and creative thinker with a passion for data and making sense of it all
- A proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and successful teamwork and collaboration
- Must be accurate with a high attention to detail
- Strong analysis, writing, presentation and project management skills
- Strong vendor management and relationships skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.