PMC: Manager, International Brand Partnerships
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
PMC: Manager, International Brand Partnerships
Penske Media Corp. (PMC), whose award-winning content across 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is looking for a Manager of International Brand Partnerships to join our team in NYC. The Manager will work with the Associate Director to ensure our brands remain the leading voices in all markets worldwide. To be successful, this person will learn and understand each of PMC’s brands’ editorial missions and current strategy, be able to communicate that to each of our partners, and work with them to ensure they align with PMC’s vision.
Across its key brands, PMC has a large number of International Media and Brand Licensing Partners, with a significant set of new partners being added on this year.
What You Will Do:
- Be the day-to-day brand liaison between all international partners and our US-based editorial, creative, advertising, marketing, and events teams
- Update partners regularly with brand news and upcoming initiatives
- Create and update brand handbooks/style guides
- Share best practices and brand guidance across all channels – print, digital, social, events, product licensing, etc.
- Cross-pollinate and conceptualize ideas across the global networks
- Train new brand partners on PMC’s brands and using our digital asset management system
- Coordinate with editorial and legal teams to ensure content rights are cleared as needed
- Measure & analyze our partners’ efforts to meet KPIs
- Track media and product/experience launch timelines, approvals, and deliverables
- Administrative duties as necessary
Your Skills and Background:
You don’t need to check every box for the experience below; if you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
- 3+ years’ experience in media industry in an editorial / brand manager role.
- Impeccable communication and relationship building skills
- Deep understanding and comfort with digital & social media and online publishing
- Experience in music, entertainment, fashion, and luxury industries
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and deliver projects on time
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Multiple language fluency and/or international work exposure is a plus
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands