Robb Report: Live Media Coordinator
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Entry Level
Robb Report: Live Media Coordinator
Robb Report seeks a Live Media Coordinator to join our Live Media team in their efforts to deliver a seamless guest experience and customer journey for RR1 members and event attendees. The ideal candidate will support the Director of Marketing within the Live Media Department to record and monitor new member outreach and marketing efforts including collateral design, development, and content creation. The candidate will also demonstrate experience coordinating and managing, daily, general administrative duties to support the Live Media Department operations and customer outreach.
- Attend Live Media events to coordinate and assist with the guest experience. Tasks include, but are not limited to, welcoming, registering, coordinating guest requests and production logistics support. Travel to event locations, both domestic and international, may be required.
- Maintain database of members and prospective members within Salesforce. Including but not limited to logging member data inclusive of contact details, anniversaries, demographics, events attended and special client requests.
- Regularly track and coordinate reporting inclusive of client feedback & survey results, event attendance and associated revenue..
- Coordinate and track internal and external communication schedules.
- Coordinate the distribution of all event invitations, announcements, wait list launches, itineraries, special offers and access benefits.
- Execute large mailings to recruit new RR1 members (direct mail, Exact Target and eNews campaigns) and prepare periodic mailings of gifts, correspondence, etc. to existing RR1 members as appropriate.
- Assist in developing and updating marketing and promotional collateral across RR1 website.
- Collect, process, track event payments from attendees. Coordinate reconciliation of all payments, distribute client receipts and submit to accounting.
- Track event RSVPs across CRM and project management tools. Provide regular updates to Live Media team.
- Coordinate, track and manage guest rooming lists across events. Liaise with internal team and hotel partners.
- Work with Senior Membership Manager to build, update and manage RR1 Member App for use throughout the year.
- Build out guest facing event registration.
- Gather, prepare and distribute guest biographies for internal distribution prior to events.
- Fulfill individual member special requests and answer questions about RR1 programs as necessary.
- Collect guest traveler information including, but not limited to, dietary restrictions, rooming requests and special needs.
- Convey details of events and schedules.
- Gather and record signed event attendee waivers.
- Coordinate Live Media Events Team calendar (tracking calendars, annual off-site meetings).
- Support events on an as needed basis during the pre-event planning phase, onsite support and post event wrap up.
- Significant guest services experience working with high-net-worth individuals in the luxury market place
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding language, communication and writing skills
- A positive self-starter and team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently on directed tasks
- Ability to adapt and excel in high pressure situations
- Ability to adapt quickly to new digital technologies
- Strong visual design skills
- Proficiency with the following programs: Wordpress, Exact Target, Swoogo, Jotform, Salesforce, Airtable and Asana
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a shared appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste, and fine design. Covering sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wine and spirits, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more, it’s the brand the most successful people rely on to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that will matter most to them. Robb Report is synonymous with affluence, luxury, and the best of the best.
RR1 is a private membership club that brings Robb Report to life through extraordinary experiences. RR1 celebrates the art of connoisseurship and the never-ending quest for the best of the best. Members are offered exclusive invitations, coveted benefits and personalized gifts from the world’s superlative luxury brands. The RR1 team is dedicated to providing RR1 members with the best possible experiences that are tailored to their passions.
As part of this private community, RR1 members enjoy unparalleled experiences with a remarkable group of peers, while our partners gain direct access to one of the most affluent and discerning communities.
Founded in 1902, ARTnews is the oldest and most respected art magazine in the world. Its global readership includes collectors, dealers, historians, artists, museum directors, curators, connoisseurs, and enthusiasts. The publication exists primarily online, with one print issue per year: our authoritative Top 200 Collectors issue. ARTnews reports on the art, people, issues, trends, and events shaping the global art world. Artnews.com also encompasses a vertical for Art in America magazine. Published eight times per year, Art in America, in print since 1913, publishes groundbreaking critical insights about contemporary art and culture. Each issue features exhibition reviews, interviews with leading artists, and in-depth essays by critics, curators, and scholars at the forefront of their fields.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.