Senior Manager, Marketing | Billboard
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Senior Manager, Marketing | Billboard
Billboard is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing to join our pre-sale strategy team. This team works closely across all internal functions to create custom partnership solutions for our advertisers.
Candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams, leading brainstorms, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects daily. Reporting to the VP of Integrated Marketing.
- Lead brainstorms and conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
- Liaise with internal teams—including sales, editorial, branded content, video, account management, PR and more—to crystalize ideas and create digestible, 360° marketing strategies
- Create clear, concise marketing proposals that communicate how our platforms (editorial, custom content, event activations, talent alignment, social media, etc.) will work in concert to support client objectives
- Balance cross-functional P&Ls/production costs to ensure maximum creativity and Billboard brand revenue
- Conceptualize and build packages for new offerings to educate the sales team and clients
- Work with internal teams to request and implement design assets, research, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years experience in marketing / media advertising, providing integrated marketing support to a sales team in the pre-sales process
- Proficient knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- Proficient with Keynote / PowerPoint / Excel
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (e.g., grammar, structure, storytelling)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team-oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
- Solution-oriented – proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for music, entertainment and the Billboard brand
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Performance Marketing Specialist, Live Content & Sports, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York