Business Operations Coordinator
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Entry Level
Business Operations Coordinator
Rolling Stone is seeking a highly motivated Business Operations Coordinator to join their dynamic, dedicated, and growing team. In this highly visible role, the Business Operations Coordinator will work directly with the CEO and support other leaders within the organization as needed. The Business Operations Coordinator we are seeking is quick-thinking, nimble, and is an independent multi-tasker with amazing administrative and communication skills.
- Provide executive administrative support to President/COO & Publisher; meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reports, client relationship management
- Coordinate operational tasks associated with Rolling Stone magazine- Print RFP’s, ad creative and layout guidelines, checking copies, tear sheets, comp requests, GFK reports.
- Prepare research stats, and social reporting utilizing MRI, Starch, comScore, Google analytics databases
- Manage data entry into Sales Force- billing/contact information, upload IO and assign inventory, input checking copy mailing detail, invoice submission.
- Prepare weekly team meeting presentation materials
- Coordinate Rolling Stone promotional creative with design teams
- Endemic business and barter deal media plan builds and campaign execution
- Work with IT department on business needs, and manage team email alias’s
- Manage all new hire onboarding materials
- Assist business team department heads on ad hoc projects
- 2+ years administrative assistance experience supporting C-Suite
- 2+ years Media experience a plus
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to handle confidential information
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Rolling Stone: Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides “all the news that fits” to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Hospitality IoT Strategic Business Development
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA 30328