PMC: Programmatic Account Specialist
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Entry Level
PMC: Programmatic Account Specialist
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is looking for a Programmatic Account Specialist to join our team in LA. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, the Programmatic Account Specialist will work closely with our advertising clients, partners, and internal sales teams for brands including LA-based Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Deadline and IndieWire.
In this highly visible role, the account specialist will be in contact with assigned clients to ensure smooth PMP/PG delivery and performance. Reporting to the Associate VP of Programmatic Sales, the account specialist will be creating and managing PMP/PG campaigns, reporting on the deal performance and analyzing data. The Programmatic Account Specialist will interface with all sales teams across PMC as well as programmatic and ad operations teams.
What You Will Do:
- PMP/PG Management:
- Create and manage PMP and PG deals across PMC’s network of O&O sites.
- Own campaign performance, upsell opportunities and troubleshoot any delivery issues.
- Oversee quality of campaign set-up and ongoing performance against client objectives, ensuring client satisfaction is fully met.
- Serve as the main point of contact on all client-related items.
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live PG/PMPs and work closely with buyers and SSP’s to resolve issues.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts from advertisers, DSP’s, trading desks, ATD’s, and agencies.
- Identify new opportunities or processes to work more efficiently both internally/externally.
- Manage all billing and reconciliation processes with programmatic vendors.
- Own special projects/initiatives assigned from Leadership.
Your Skills and Background
You don’t need to check every box for the experience below; if you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
- 1-2 years in digital media, client services, or programmatic experience (ATD, SSP, DSP, DMP, Ad Network, Client-side, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Programmatic ecosystem e.g. DSP, SSP platforms, ad servers, ad tags etc.
- Experience in programmatic deal troubleshooting
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
- A passion for mobile advertising as a whole, with knowledge of emerging trends
- Excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.