SHE Media: Programmatic Sales Manager
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
SHE Media: Programmatic Sales Manager
SHE Media produces premium content that informs and inspires the world. The SHE Media community is comprised of creators who use their voices to connect, inspire and build bridges. Through our flagship editorial sites (SheKnows, STYLECASTER and BlogHer) and our proprietary SHE Media Collective comprised of creators and publishers, we create digital and live media content that matters.
The Programmatic Sales Manager plays a crucial role in expanding the programmatic digital business of SHE Media by growing revenue with existing clients, as well as identifying new advertising prospects.
- Manage and develop relationships with agencies, trading desks, DSP’s, and advertisers who control programmatic budgets nationally.
- Provide high level of customer service to clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests, and proactive resolutions to potential issues.
- Execute new and maintain existing Private Marketplace and Programmatic Guaranteed deals as well as selling Data, by way of SHE Media’s Network’s SSP partners.
- Evangelize SHE Media’s programmatic strategy both internally and externally through topline offerings and best practices, while being an expert on trends across the ad tech eco-system.
- Utilize and study buyer network trends in the open exchange to convert that revenue into PMP/PG deals.
- Meet and exceed quarterly programmatic revenue goals.
- 3+ years working experience in digital media, ideally with a focus on programmatic (DSP, DMP, Publisher, Network)
- Strong understanding of programmatic/ad-tech landscape including DSP’s, ATD’s, SSP’s, DMP’s
- Ability to work well with others both internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, while paying close attention to detail
- Well versed in digital media and industry trends
- Self-starter who will go the extra mile to help the team achieve programmatic goals
- Must be a team player and key strategist
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About SHE MEDIA:
SHE Media is a mission-driven digital media company created by and for women with 80 million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2021) and 350 million-plus social media fans and followers. SHE Media publishes lifestyle content that informs and inspires millions of women. Our content is curated from thousands of sources, creating a living tapestry of the messy, beautiful, authentic and joyful moments that embody our lives. Through our flagship editorial sites, our proprietary SHE Media Partner Network of hand-picked publishers and top lifestyle influencers, we create digital and live media content that matters.
SHE Media encompasses a family of leading media properties alongside our flagship sites: SheKnows, STYLECASTER, Soaps and BlogHer, which is home to the world’s leading content and events platform with a mission to provide economic empowerment for all women creators and entrepreneurs.
SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: Hatch, a resource for parents featuring Gen Z-generated content; and BlogHer’s Voices of the Year, honoring and celebrating powerful, culture-shifting women across industries. Part of Penske Media Corporation (PMC), SHE Media is based in New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and Scottsdale, Arizona. Follow SHE Media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands