The Hollywood Reporter: Associate Account Manager
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits +401-k
Level: Entry Level
The Hollywood Reporter (THR) is seeking an Associate Account Manager who will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team. You will be responsible for liaising with clients and internal departments to plan and coordinate all areas of digital and print media buys for The Hollywood Reporter. This position requires participation in all stages of the digital sales process: creating media plans, gathering materials, optimizing delivery, and analyzing performance of digital campaigns. This position also requires a passion for all mediums of entertainment and a strong willingness to learn and be motivated by the opportunity to help shape and contribute to the growth of the team.
- Manage proposal generation and submissions
- Execute and manage campaign through to completion and wrap up
- Manage monthly billing and fulfillment
- Create simplified and strategic media plans that are easy for clients to digest yet leverage the best ad products and services available across the portfolio
- Drive interdepartmental communications between Marketing Execution and Strategy teams and Branded Content to ensure seamless pre-to-post account management responsibilities
- 1+ years of digital planning experience or account management experience at a digital publisher or digital media agency
- Extremely organized and an exceptional multi-tasker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - delivers information in a clear and concise manner
- Solution oriented – resourceful, thorough, organized. A proactive problem-solver, quick learner, and strategic thinker.
- Exercises professional demeanor and follows direction - buttoned up, respectful of management and colleague’s decisions, delivers upon requests, and follows procedure
- Team oriented – flexible, helpful, and able to work well with others.
- Ability to work independently - pays attention to minute details and delivers ‘client ready’ work (plans, decks, reports and recaps) that have been proofread and formatted appropriately.
- Time Management - able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds in a fast-paced environment. Uses downtime effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and draw strategic recommendations from data analysis
- Experience the following software & platforms is a Plus: DoubleClick products (GAM, DCM), JIRA, comScore, Google Analytics, Google Docs, Innovid, Prisma, Sizmek, DSM/Salesforce, Placements.io, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About The Hollywood Reporter:
The Hollywood Reporter (THR) is a flagship entertainment media brand, offering in-depth reporting, analysis, unparalleled access, world-class photography and video, and feature exclusives in its award-winning weekly magazine and dynamic website. The Hollywood Reporter also boasts prestigious live events, industry-leading philanthropic, empowerment and diversity initiatives and hugely successful video series including “Close Up With The Hollywood Reporter,” which was nominated for a 2019 Daytime Emmy Award. In 2020, The Hollywood Reporter won the National Magazine Award for General Excellence, Special Interest, awarded by the American Society of Magazine Editors.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.