PMC: Print Production Coordinator
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Paid Hourly
Level: Entry Level
PMC: Print Production Coordinator
Penske Media Corp., the parent to Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline, Robb Report, and many others is hiring an entry-level Print Production Coordinator. The ideal candidate must be well organized, detail-oriented and adept at maintaining multiple calendars. They must be self-motivated and possess a can-do attitude…a genuine team spirit. This person needs to be a creative problem solver with the ability to perform under pressure for a fast-paced, deadline driven organization. Good verbal and written skills are required.
You will learn to:
- Track creative assets for multiple titles
- Troubleshoot client issues with ad portal
- Maintain ad portal for multiple titles
- Create and maintain schedules and production details for multiple projects
- Communicate with printers to confirm production specs and schedules
- Assist in troubleshooting production and prepress concerns
- Perform additional production tasks as assigned
- 1 year in a print production environment is a plus
- Experience with Mac and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily with InDesign)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and update priorities as needed
- Work comfortably, cooperatively, and effectively while providing clear communications with peers, management & vendors, yet still able to work independently in a deadline-sensitive environment
- Highly organized, demonstrates attention to detail and time-management
- Sense of humor, helpful demeanor, and calm disposition under pressure
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.